The Video Marketing and Video SEO that Produces
Top Rankings, Results, and Cost Effectiveness
The Reputation Group has partnered with a technology company that has developed a sophisticated video technology that helps rank videos on the top pages of Google’s organic search results – Video Search Engine Optimization or (VSEO). The VSEO technology uses natural language-processing algorithms, scanning each piece of text to understand the essence of your content. This technology summarizes the content into a narrative script for the video and/or video-to-be, keeping in focus all search engine optimization factors
Video SEO can have a huge impact on the amount of traffic you receive. When videos appear on the first page of the search engine results page, they have a significantly higher click-through rate than the plain text options on the same page. Our VSEO technology can get you on the first page of Google’s organic search results in your industry/niche in your target areas. This would also include the first page of YouTube search results.
If you have paid for Google ads, you know why it’s important to be at the top of search engines, and you may have a
full understanding why it is just as important to be at the top of Google search results.
We package your branded videos separately, depending on content type. Selecting video clips, photos, information and graphics from your own content, our technology helps you take control of the video results on Google, and connects it to your chosen keywords in your industry/niche. We offer:
- Free demo on Google search results
- No upfront fees
- 100% of our clients’ videos appear on the first pages of Google’s search results
- We guarantee first page rankings on Google and YouTube
- You pay only after seeing results on Google search results
- Keywords are generated by you
- You control video search results in your industry/niche in your target areas
There is enormous opportunity in video marketing. Video is the most powerful digital marketing medium to generate awareness, build communities, attract and retain customers, and ultimately, grow a brand. Because the world of online video is moving faster than anyone imagined, it is now more vital than ever for marketers to leverage data to make informed decisions.
Online video is exploding, and is now running a close second to word-of-mouth communication when it comes to influencing key decisions and leaving a lasting impression. A key driver of the video explosion has been the proliferation of mobile devices. Why? Buyers use smartphones and tablets to browse the web and access email and apps, video is easy to view, consume and share, and offers a powerful medium to educate viewers and tell a story. Add the exponential growth of social media usage on mobile devices, and you have a convergence of forces that will forever change how we communicate with our audiences. Right now approximately 61% of both large and small companies are currently using video to score and qualify leads, making this a great opportunity for your company to provide your prospects with something impactful.
Business lead generation video through Google search results helps increase the sales of products and services for both B2B and B2C companies. According to recent research, video content is taking center stage for B2B lead generation as well. Video is now an essential part of any successful social marketing and lead generation strategy. 76.5% of marketers and small business owners in an Animoto survey who have used video marketing say it had a direct impact on their business. There are people searching for the types of services that your company provides and types of products that you sell, and it is important to move the viewer from the top of Google’s organic search results to your company’s website or contact information as soon as possible because if you don’t, you run the risk of losing them to your competition.
How is Video Marketing Helping Businesses Achieve Key Business Goals?
First, there was a modest year-over-year increase in usage — 63% of businesses are now using video, compared to 61% this time last year.
But what really stood out was how these marketers felt their videos had helped them achieve key business goals:
- An almost unanimous 97% said that video had helped them increase user understanding of their product or service
- 81% linked it to a direct increase in sales
- 76% felt that video had increased traffic to their website
- Over half (53%) said video had helped them decrease support call volume
- 83% felt that, overall, video gave them a good ROI — which, again, compares favorably to 76% a year ago
It looks like video will continue to become more widespread. Unsurprisingly, 99% of businesses currently using video reported that they plan to continue doing so in 2017. And, what’s more, 34% of those currently not invested in video plan to start during the coming year.
Video Remains Popular with Consumers
So, what about consumers? Well, it is of little surprise that video remains incredibly popular. In fact, 79% of consumers say they would rather watch a video to learn about a product than read text on a page — up from 69% only a year ago.
Indeed, video remains a potent way for consumers to find out about new products as well. 91% have watched an explainer video — a short, elevator pitch-style introduction to a product or service. And an enormous 84% said that they had been convinced to make a purchase after watching a brand’s video.
Benefits of Video Marketing and Video SEO
Top organic ranking in Google’s search engine offers amazing benefits for any type of business:
- Google is the world’s largest search engine. According to Net Market Share and the Search Engine Journal:80.47% of all online searches are through Google
- 85.38% of all U.S. online searches are through Google
- 94.87% of all mobile and tablet searches are through Google
- 96.01% of all console searches are through Google
- More visibility on top pages of Google’s organic search results
- More qualified visitors to your website who are genuinely interested in what you are offering
- Better ROI compared to traditional marketing channels like cold calling and direct mail
- Long lasting results & benefits compared to paid advertisement
- Works as 24 / 7 online salesperson for your business — works all the time
- Highly effective in brand building and buzz marketing
- Online videos are more cost effective than any other form of media
- Increase your website’s conversion rates
- Can be targeted to your specific audience
- Re-energize your company’s dull and boring website
- Very helpful for branding and customer loyalty
- Helps you to market and sell your products in a convincing way
- Having one video on your website will make it 50% more likely to be found on the first pages of a Google search!
Videos are an extremely powerful way of marketing your website, product and services. Marketers across the world say videos that use storytelling do very well in video marketing. Behind every business there is a story. Video is successful because it is emotionally compelling and has a narrative that reinforces the product, making it stick. Unlike anything else, you can tell YOUR story and let the videos establish trust with visitors — this trust is even more established when an owner speaks in the video. Most people know that client testimonials have a big impact on those considering a product or service. When the testimonial or positive review is in the form of a video, it becomes even more compelling and can transform a click to the warmest of leads, or even a one-call close.
2017 the year of video marketing: